Application in Larval Rearing Tank & Nursery
- One day before stocking, apply Sanolife® MIC at 2g/m3 of fish culture water
- After stocking, apply Sanolife® MIC at a daily dose of 1g/m3 of fish culture water, at any water exchange rate
- For each tank, mix required amount of Sanolife® MIC with small volume of water
Application in Rotifers
- After Rotifers enrichment, harvest, rinse and concentrate up to a density between 5,000 — 10,000 Rotifers/ml
- Treat with Sanolife® MIC at 2.5g/Liter for 20min
- Rinse and feed the fish larvae or stock in cold storage (8°Q) for the rest of the day
Applcation in Artemia
- After Artemia enrichment, harvest, rinse and concentrate up to a density of 5,000 npl/ml
- Treat with Sanolife® MIC at 2.5q/Liter for 20min
- Rinse and feed the fish larvae or keep in cold storage (8°C) for the rest of the day
Do not use it with antibiotics and disinfectant products at the same time. Discard container properly after use. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or opened wounds. Wash hands with warm, soapy water after handling.
Store in a cool and dry place (4 to 35 °C). Keep container tightly closed after opening, Shelf life is 24 months.