- Clean and disinfect the enrichment tank, airstones and air tubing prior to use (use e.g. 200 g/m³ active chlorine + detergent) and rinse well.
- Disinfect the water of the tank with e.g. 10 ppm OCl- and aerate gently for ± 1 hour.
- Deactivate any remaining chlorine by adding 12 ppm sodiumthiosulphate.
|300-400 nauplii per ml
|> 5 ppm. Use leaky pipe or fine bubble device
|7.5-8.5 (by buffering)
|medium-strong open tube to keep animals suspended
Preparing the Product
Pour the required amount of product into a dry bucket. Use a strong water jet pour the water in from a bucket (splashing) to emulsify 150g of product per liter of (sea) water or add the product to the water (max 300g/liter) and blend for 3-5 minutes.
- Use 600 ppm of product in two times (300ppm at T0 and T12)
- Enrich for a period of 20-24 hours
- Harvest and wash gently the Artemia before feeding supplying them to the fish larvae
Artemia Cold Storage
|Nauplli up to 5 million per liter
|4-6ppm (use soft point aeration and diffuser collar)
Box of 9 x 1 kg bottles.
The product should be stored in a cool, dry place (max. 10°C).
Once opened, it should be used within one month, kept well
closed when not used and stored in a refrigerator. Do not freeze.
The shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacturing.