Fresh Chlorella-V12 contains enormous amounts of vitamin B12, a vital nutrient for Rotifers, in its chlorella cells (patent number 1729518) sorted to a size of 3-6 microns. It has been designed to dissolve easily when added to Rotifer tanks.
If you would like to purchase this item, please contact us and we'll set up the order for you.
Some Characteristics of Fresh Chlorella-V12
- Contains organically-condensed vitamin B12, a vital element for growthof Rotifer. Steady cultivation of Rotifer can be achieved using this product.
- One 20-liter package is equivalent to 55 tons of Nannochloropsis. Less food is required so that water temperature varies little; less time for feeding is assured.
- Can be preserved for 20 days maximum at temperatures under 5 degrees Celsius.
- Can be also used for fry tank water (put 30ml/t).
- High density cultivation of Rotifer (4,000 population/ml) is possible using Fresh Chlorella-V12.
- Provides moderate DHA, EPA and ARA enrichment (25mg/g HUFA pre-enrichment)
Super-Fresh Grow-Out Feed:
- Shelf life — refrigerated, 20 days from date of production.
- Convenience for our customers — this is the only feed we sell that we do not make. It is produced in Japan, and we carry it as a convenience for our clients.